Please read our terms and conditions below before placing an order. The placing of an order means acceptance of the following:
1) All orders are dispatched after receipt of payment only. No exceptions can be made to this.
2) Shipping rates are given at the bottom of this page. Proof of postage is always obtained. Our web-shop uses PayPal to handle all transactions.
3) We will send orders to the delivery address as shown via the PayPal order confirmation email unless we are requested to send to a different address. Please ensure that your delivery address is shown correctly. We cannot accept responsibility for lost orders if the shipping address is not shown correctly.
We do not accept responsibility for packages lost in the post. Proof of postage is always obtained.
4) We aim to dispatch all orders within 5 working days unless otherwise stated. Occasionally delays to dispatch can occur during busy periods.
5) We do not issue Phytosanitary certificates. These are not required for delivery within the UK and EU. For other destinations please contact us, however, non EU destinations are likely to have restrictions on the import of plant material. Any order to such a destination will be entirely on the buyers risk and we will not accept any responsibility for loss or confiscation of any order.
6) Problems: We always aim for a fully satisfied customer. However, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods. If you want a refund, please email us and send the plant back via 2nd class post in its original packaging. Refunds will only be given once the plant has been returned. In such instances we will refund cost of the return postage.
7) A few of the plants and seeds listed for sale on this website can be difficult to cultivate and may require specialist conditions – eg warmth, humidity, correct soil structure. Upon receipt of your plants or seeds you will be responsible for their care and subsequent survival. We guarantee to send you healthy plants or seeds. After this, it is up to you!
8) We do not guarantee flowering of our plants or tubers. Some items are sold which are not flowering sized – these are very clearly labelled as such. Items labelled as ‘Flowering Sized’ should flower, but this cannot be guaranteed.
9) We make every effort to correctly identify and name our plants. Each item sold via this website will be correctly named to the best of our knowledge.
10) We take conservation and the environment seriously. We do not sell wild collected plants or seeds and strongly disagree with this practice. However, plants or seeds may have been propagated from original wild collections. Collection numbers or provenance are always given when known.
11) All images on this website are copyright to Ben Candlin unless otherwise credited. No reproduction of any image in any form is allowed without contacting us and asking for written permission.
Seeds (sent via Royal Mail): £2.50
Parcels (sent via Royal Mail): £5.95
Courier Parcels: £9.00
Shipping within the EU:
Seeds (sent via Royal Mail Airmail – tracked service): £7.00
Please email us before placing an order for a shipping quotation. Whilst we can sell seeds to countries outside the EU, we regret that we cannot sell plants or tubers. Please check your customs requirements before placing your order.
We are happy to send seeds to the USA using the ‘Small Lots’ import permit. Please contact us before placing your order.